Tuesday, July 21, 2009

feeling good!

today was actually a pretty good day. Good workout, ate fairly well, although the cesar salad I tried to eat at lunch was kinda disgusting. swimming in dressing. I couldn't eat it. So I made my own salad for dinner which was MUCH better.

Met my girl KL for lunch...haven't seen her in a while ... she noticed a big difference which is great. She's not feeling to hot about herself ... kinda where I was a year ago. she's such an awesome person I hate to see her like this but I know where she's coming from ... been there before. I hope I can be a source of encouragement for her. I know she'll be better in the future.

I didn't have a perfect day nutrition-wise, but all in all I did ok. You gotta keep working at it. And never give up.

And Barry ... thank you for all your love and support ... it means the world to me. I couldn't ask for a better hubby. Can you believe it's almost 17 years since that night at Yuk Yuks?

No comments:

Post a Comment