Tuesday, July 28, 2009

rough morning ...

It's been a while since I couldn't get out of bed as soon as the alarm went off. As I lay in bed waiting for the inspiration to get up, I tried to decide whether to do cardio or yoga. Today, I needed the yoga.



I have eaten out so much lately and today's lunch was no exception. Had a chicken stir fry. Still got stuffed. It's amazing how, when you eat small amounts often during the day, how little it takes to fill up. So I keep trying to make smart choices.....



I was chatting with my sister tonight for a while ... partly why this post will be so short .... she and her daughter really are making some beautiful jewellery ... bolder, more sophisticated than in the beginning. But with practice, you know....



Oh yeah ... I seem to have a problem. I bought a pair of skorts a few weeks ago and they're getting quite large on me. I guess I'll have to go shopping for new clothes ... great to be going down in number rather than up....



And we finally said bye-bye to the kittens we almost adopted. They went to a wonderful family ... older couple with 2 beautiful golden retrievers. They had to say goodbye to their 15 year old cat last September. The kittens' "mommy" still seems upset about it. I understand. Even when it's necessary, it's never easy saying goodbye. But Dozer and Bob (the kittens) are probably now at a wonderful new home, not too far from where we live. And who knows ... we just might bump into them from time to time.



I hear our vet's office is going to have 2 more litters coming. We'll definitely be getting a new addition....



On that happy note ... I will bid you adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment