Saturday, August 29, 2009

It would be so easy ...

to slip back into old habits that is. It occurred to me this morning as we were coming home from Sobey's, that it would be so easy for me to just slip back into old habits ... poor eating, lack of exercise, fighting depression....

but I'm kinda stubborn. and I refuse to give up or give into the "old" self. It's taken me too long and too much hard work to get where I am.

My back started at me on Thursday morning and hasn't let up. My chiro helped with the worst of it on Thursday but I've beena little incapacitated since then.

so tomorrow's the beginning of a new week. I'm determined to get my neck and back into shape again. If I'm a little uncomfortable, so be it.

We have friends coming from brunch tomorrow ... nutrition will be a little challenge but I'm going to chart it now so I'm track in the a.m. 7 am - I'll be up doing cardio and yoga. And take it one day at a time!

So have faith ... if I can get back on track ... you can do it too!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great sign that you're more committed than ever. I'm so proud of you, I hope it's inspiring to others as well.

    Love,

    B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete