Wednesday, August 26, 2009

rollercoster week...

how appropriate with the CNE in town. Started rough, got better, today was crappy. I'm hoping a lot of it is lack of essential fatty acids. I'll be back on it Friday. YAY! It's been a tough week and I've kinda lost my momentum. But I'll get it back. It's tough. I'm tougher. I refuse to give in to "crap" happening.

I've come a long way. I used to just say, hey I blew it, and an entire day, week, month, year would go by before I tried ot get back on track.

Not this time baby! This is too important. To me, to Barry, to my fans LOL (just a little tongue in cheekiness ... please do NOT take that last comment seriously.

Anyway, I'm tired and need my snack so I'll chat tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey as your biggest fan I resent not being called a fan. :)

    Yup, you're definitely on track and pushing through all the 'crap' that used to bog you down before (correction, all the crap that you used to LET bog you down).

    I'm very proud of you as always, keep pushing because the struggle is worth it. More importantly, YOU'RE worth it. :)

    Love you.

    B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete