Sunday, August 16, 2009

Starting Over

So today was the first time that I had my pictures taken, took my measurements and had my BIA and meeting with my naturopath. So today is day 1 of the next 12 weeks. So November 7, 2009 is my goal date. I finally feel like I'm focussed and have all the elements in place. All my ducks are in a row now. Even though the BIA results were not what I wanted, I am making progress. I'm into smaller clothes, my energy is much better, my attitude is hugely better and I know I'm on the right track.

So I'll keep doing what I'm doing and K's going to check further into what could be the problem. And I'll do my detox and stick with it for its duration and hopefully that will help.

So never give up. If something isn't working, figure out what it is that's the problem, with help from someone if need be, and make the changes and keep going....

So I'm falling asleep ... until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment