Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feeling good today

Other than a tummy that has, over the course of 1 week, reverted back to where it was about a month ago, I'm feeling good again.

Got up this morning, did my circuit training workout, ate well all day, met a friend of mine for lunch, flirted with my shoe repair guy (or he actually did most of the flirting) 'cause I was wearing my sexy new black shoes. Had a fight with Bell over a $75 bill (they were going to charge me to send a technician out to fix a problem with THEIR equipment! YEESH! So we have no satellite until Saturday morning. But this weekend is all about the garden so I won't really care until Tuesday. I won that fight BTW.

Anyway, I won't be posting tomorrow 'cause we're off to dinner with friends of ours who are up from Cincinnati. We haven't seen them in 3 years. I think it's been about 4 since we saw them both. Tuckers Marketplace. man, I really hope they have a menu as opposed to just the buffet. partially due to cost and mostly due to the fact that I can't eat much at one time. We went to Quiznos for lunch today and all I had was 2 Sammies and a chocolate milk. Didn't feel the best after lunch.

I actually avoided coffee and tea today. I had 2 green teas. Didn't even really think about it. Just made up my mind to avoid the caffeine and was busy enough to keep my mind off hot drinks. Dranks LOTS of water.

It was a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Remember Michelle Pfeifer as Catwoman? Remember how she changed when she donned that tight black leather catsuit? Yeah, that's kinda the effect those black shoes have on you.

    Would have loved to be a fly on that wall, I do get a kick out of these stories.

    Work it baby! :)

    B

    PS: Way to kick butt with that Bell call.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had McD's tonight after the Little Guy's Kung-Fu class. Both C. and I felt pretty crappy after. And we both sort of looked at each other and silently said "Why did we eat here?" Bleh. Should have come home and made something instead....way to kick some Bell Butt!! As if they don't have enough money already...

    ReplyDelete