Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So I had an epiphany this morning.

It finally hit me that I really have been obsessing about the details of how to get rid of this excess fat. Rather than looking at the big picture and keeping my eye on the prize as it were, I was obsessing. So thanks Jen for keeping it real for me.

When I was following Body for Life, there was a "thought for the day" which I haven't been following. I realized this morning this is the type of inspiration I need, not worrying about whether I'm consuming an extra 100 calories one day, or what exactly is the food makeup.

So as of tomorrow I will refocus, read my "thought for the day" and keep my goals in mind and as they say, "what the mind perceives, the body achieves" or something along those lines.

Here's to your good health. Keep smilin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment