So rather than making new year's resolutions, which are inevitably broken anyway, I have goals for 2010. 2008 was a horrendous year, 2009 has been a really good year, and it just keeps picking up steam. I am determined and convinced that 2010 is going to be a phenomenal year!
What do I want to accomplish?
- continue to lose fat, build muscle and increase fitness
- refine my personal style
- become more disciplined about staying away from the tv and spend more time upstairs
- make love more often (life keeps getting in the way)
- get an amazing tan
- refine my gardens
- deal with my mom's death
- continue to inspire and uplift people
- treat myself to mani-pedis
- get/keep control of the paper in this house ... discipline is needed (notice a trend?)
- finish the renovations! that kinda involved hubby
- become better at my job and get the recognition I deserve - advance to intermediate level
- stay healthy!
I have a kitty that needs some attention ... he misses his mommy.
So my question to you - what do you want to accomplish in 2010 ... you know, the things you will actually make an effort to do ... not just a wish list. We don't accomplish nearly as much when we don't plan as when we do.
Have a great evening all!