Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another Award ...

I have been very remiss in acknowledging a wonderful award from Inspiration in Italy.


The "dolls" I'd like to recognize are the following:

I know, right?
Style Artisan
Melanie's Randomness
Life After College
Leah
Cafe Fashionista
Oh Missy Me

And a special award to my hubby ... whose birthday it is today (Feb. 25th) ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favourite doll :)

Life in Quotations

Rachel, thanks again for the award and I'm sorry I was remiss in posting it.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks honey! I really enjoyed yesterday, today's been great as well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this award with me Sandy! And big hugs to your favorite doll... happy birthday Barry! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! You are truly a doll, Sandy, so you definitely deserve it. :) And thanks for passing it along to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it! :) I LOVE your list of dolls, they all truly deserve as well! Have a wonderful weekend.

    xxxx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I will post this soon :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, Happy Belated Birthday, Barry! And congratulations on the award, Sandy - no one deserves it more. A hundred hugs and kisses to you for sharing it with me - you've truly made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete