Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday ... again

So my lower body workout went much better today than last Wednesday. Actually knew what I was doing this time. LOL Today's quotation "You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same." Bill Phillips. It's not easy to change. It's far easier to just continue along doing the same old same old and griping about it. You gotta figure out if you really want to make a change. In whatever. Whether it's your eating habits, your exercise habits, your job, your partner. The biggest challenge is making that decision ... and then actually acting on it. It's easy to get sucked back into old habits. I know. I've done it so many times. I lost track of how many times I told Barry I was going to get the weight off this time. I think he heard it so many times he stopped believing it. But he's been so supportive this time. Much more so than other times. Probably because I'm actually making changes and sticking with it. I can't remember the last time I stuck with this program this long. And it's so natural now. I don't really think about it too much any more. It's like brushing your teeth. Just something that you do in the course of a day.

So I would suggest that if there's something, anything, in your life that you want to change ... just do it. It ain't easy. But of course I'm always here to cheer you on. The capacity for people to change and to accomplish things is astounding.

So until tomorrow folks ... and I really hope I have good news tomorrow ... and thanks for your positive energy ... I bid you adieu!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...I know it will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how it goes... we'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete