Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week 6, Day 1

So I'm almost half way through. Got a new 'do to celebrate. Not really, but an excuse will do.... So I actually pigged out yesterday and REALLY paid for it today. Woke up at 7, felt like crap, did my cardio workout (hurt like the dickens from gardening all day yesterday), felt like crap, had brekkie and latte, still felt like crap. I can't take Advil Cold and Sinus to help with allergy season and the congestion I'm so prone to because of the biopsy, but I fianlly got some Tylonel Sinus and that helped a big. And lots of water. That helped too. So I think I'm gonna restrict my free days to just that instead of full-on pig out days. While the free is encouraged, too much of a good thing does have its consequences. I do feel much better when I'm eating well. So tomorrow's lower body workout again. This should be interesting. Speaking of which, time to update my manual so I shall bid you adieu for tonight. Just remember ... it's not about being perfect 100% of the time. It's about eating healthy MOST of the time, staying active, MOST of the time and keeping a great attitude, like believing you can do whatever you want to accomplish, MOST of the time. We all have dark moments.... the secret is getting past those dark moments and not letting them take over. Until tomorrow ... enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment