Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time to Get Outside and Enjoy the Weather


So this is me last May ... we were either adding soil amendments to the garden or preparing the base for the deck and pergola we built last year. I'm in a little better shape this year and working hard to make a big difference this year.
I think this is going to be about the first full weekend of sunshine and somewhat mild temperatures (roughly 10C or 50F) here in Southern Ontario. I mean for a full 4 days actually. Woo hoo! So it's time to get outside, get walking, cycling, rolling blading, gardening, whatever floats your boat ... just get outside and get moving. I got up this morning at 5:30 - got to sleep in because I'm off today but hubby had to go to work ... felt kinda crappy but got up and did cardio anyway and now I feel fabulous! Got about a 2 mile walk up and back to my appointment. Putter around in the garden... It doesn't matter so much what you're doing ... just do something. It'll make you feel better! Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment