Friday, April 10, 2009

3 weeks and counting

I made it through 3 full weeks! I had an awesome workout this morning and then spent several hours moving plants around in the garden. All in all, a great day. Eating was a little off time-wise but you have to learn to adapt sometimes. I accidentally used higher weights than I was planning on a couple of my exercises this morning and realized that I was "easing into" my workouts a little too long. I was trying to avoid getting sick like I usually do when I get back to working out after a time away from it. I guess I overcompensated. I suspect I'll be sore tomorrow. But that's okay ... it's FREE DAY tomorrow! YAY! This program is so simple to follow ... it's great! I'll be back out the garden tomorrow, weeding, moving plants, weeding, cutting back from last year's growth, did I mention weeding? But that's ok 'cause it keeps me active and that's what it's all about. Until next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment