Tuesday, May 19, 2009

21 workouts to go!

WOW WHAT A DAY! First my cardio workout. Then 3 1/2 hours knocking soil off the thyme and weeds. 90 minute walk to massage. 75 minute walk back. And man I am sore and tired and feel absolutely exhilerated! I'm finally starting to believe the changes in my body, that I'm making progress. Of course it usually takes me a month or so to really start seeing results. I can't wait to see the end results of this challenge. Then we do it all over again. I'm gonna take a week off and do yoga, walking, and generally staying active. I just want, and need, to shake things up a little. But I'm really enjoying the process. So I encourage everyone to just get out and move. What a fabulous time of year to get active! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment