Saturday, May 16, 2009

Free Day!

I can't believe it ... we slept in until until 10 a.m. Unheard of for a Saturday for us. But it was raining and we didn't really have anything we had to do. So we had a chill morning, ran a few errands, watching TV, snacking on Coke and Miss Vickie's chips. Pizza and salad for dinner in a while. Of course tomorrow is another day ...

24 more workouts to go! Today did me a world of good though.

Barry ... thank you so much for your love and support. I appreciate it so much. I know I drive you nuts sometimes asking if you see any changes, but I appreciate your patience. Once I'm done this challenge, I'll take a week "off" from workouts and do yoga instead, lots of walking, eating healthy, and then I'll get back to the structured challenge again.

Gonna look pretty hot for the summer LOL!

Until tomorrow ....

No comments:

Post a Comment