Sunday, May 17, 2009

23 workouts to go.

It was a good day. Cardio workout was good, then I did yoga for about a half hour. Had a healthy breakfast, latte, read for a bit and then got to work outside. Basically worked from 11-6 with an hour break for lunch with J&D. Probably didn't drink quite as much water as I needed but I made up for it when I was in the house.

Got a call from my brother today. He's in the hospital with an infected gall bladder. Most of our family has had problems with their gall bladders. Before I run into trouble, I'm changing things in my life. Healthier diet, regular exercise, positive attitude. Life's way too short to abuse my body anymore. Or should I say neglect? Probably more accurate.

Tomorrow is upper body workout. THAT'LL be fun. I'm going to change the exercises up for the last 4 week. Need some variety. Speaking of which, it's about time I update my journal and hit the hay. Couldn't get to sleep last night until really late. So it's 10 pm and I'm falling asleep. Go figure.

Chat tomorrow ....

No comments:

Post a Comment