Monday, May 4, 2009

Ramping up ...

So after my disappointing results, I decided to dig my heels in and work out that much harder. So I upped my weights today on my upper body workout. WOW! So that's the way I USED to work out. I got a little complacent. I wanted to ease into this (6 weeks ago) instead of going full tilt and getting sick and then not being able to work out at all. Well. I kinda forgot to keep challenging myself. Something Bill Phillips said in one of his Lessons for Life really hit me. And I realized I was slacking. No more. Nutrition was better today. Staying away from tv more. I don't seem to have much time these days for that. With the better weather en route, even less. I can see me working out on the deck, updating my blogs and my journal. Well, it's almost bedtime so I best run. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment