Wednesday, June 10, 2009

2 to go!

well, I finished my upper body workouts today. at least for this challenge. I'm so anxious to start circuit training again. I actually bought a new dress today that looks pretty good except for the tummy area. we're going to see Zappacosta at Hugh's Room on July 9th so I really want to wear that dress. So I am focussed on getting to the point where I'm really comfortable in that dress. We went shopping for Barry again the other day ... he's looking pretty hot so I figured I needed to keep up so I bought a new dress. And I found a pair of capris that I actually like on my body. Butt looks ok in them too. All the hard work is paying off! I'll be taking measurements and pictures on Saturday and getting my bodyfat and BMI done the following Saturday so it'll be interesting to see what kind of progress I've made. Nutrition is my biggest challenge. But I'm up for it!

wish me luck everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment