Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 1 of Circuit Training

Not to worry, every post won't be "Day ** of Circuit Training".
OMG ... I forgot what a workout it was. 55 minutes of continuous movement ... I think I lost 5 pounds just sweating this morning. At 4:30 a.m. no less. Yeesh. The things we have to do to look good and stay healthy. But it's paying off. I've lost about 7 inches in the past 3 months ... and that's just where I've been taking the measurements. I can actually wear a bra all day and not be uncomfortable. I haven't been able to do that in a VERY long time. I found one called a "Tab" bra which I believe is only privately distributed. Funky looking ... reminds me of a nursing bra ... but OMG the support! And when one is very well endowed ... one must take care of these things. They're situated where they belong and they don't really go anywhere ...
Anyway ... my ab workout consisted of 6 sets of 12 reps as part of the 2 circuits. and OMG I'm going to feel this tomorrow. I actually woke up this morning with some mobility issues but I still got up and worked out. Which is not to brag ... simply a reaffirmation of a commitment to myself.
So tomorrow's an "easier" day ... lighter cardio and yoga. Woo hoo!
Thanks everyone for your best wishes for our anniversary ... 12 years does sound like that long but we've been together for 17. That's almost 2 decades! But I'm even more in love with him than I was 17 years ago.
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment