Tuesday, June 16, 2009

MY ABS HURT!

OMG ... don't ever let your abs get out of shape cause man, it hurts like hell to get them back into shape. I worked them fairly hard yesterday ... on the ball no less ... effective tool. I guess I didn't really realize how poorly the Body for Life program was for abs. Now I know.

Anyway, tomorrow morning I'll be back at it.

Oh yeah! I tried on a skort in size 15 at Reitmans ... actually had a zipper and buttons. AND IT FITS!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited? Just spurs me on and keeps me on the straight and narrow. And I tried a top on Sunday morning that's been described at geometrically disturbing (thanks Gord!) and it didn't look too bad. I haven't worn it in ages. So my naturopath is coming on Friday night to check my bodyfat and BMI and a bunch of other stuff. I'm excited. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high ... and you'll definitely hear about Friday night. But I'll just kick it tomorrow and Friday in my workouts and keep moving otherwise. Tuesdays and Thursdays have become my yoga days. Very important. Gotta keep flexible you know .... wink, wink....

until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment