Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yoga morning

What a great way to start off the day. Instead of sweating my ass off, I was stretching and breathing and generally finding my centre. Hmmmmmm. Shiatsu massage (which I highly recommend by the way) was wonderful last night. And tomorrow morning I'll be sweating my ass off again. If I do this too much,, I won't have much of an ass left at all. LOL
Anyway, tomorrow should be a great day ... circuit training, manager's out of the office so I can concentrate on a project, although I can't complain about her standing over my shoulder ... she's so flipping busy she certainly doesn't have time to do that, then my naturopath is coming over and we'll finally get the word on how much progress I've made. I'm waiting with bated breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment