Sunday, July 19, 2009

time to say goodbye

Today was rough. It took all my determination to get my butt out of bed early and to do a complete cardio and yoga workout. I've been tired and dragged out all day. We said our final goodbyes to mom today. My brother and his wife and my girl Jen were here as well. My eating went all to crap. Which is probably why I felt so rough.

But life goes on. So I get up every morning, do my workout, eat fairly nutritiously, drink lots of water, keep a positive attitude, encourage others, track what I'm doing, and enjoy life.

Regardless of what happens in life, cause there's always lots of crap that can happen, we just gotta keep on keepin' on.

And tomorrow is a new day. So I'll get up, do my workout, eat well, drink lots of water and then I'm going for a shiatsu massage. I can't wait!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your attitude amazes and inspires me. I love you.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete