Sunday, August 9, 2009

another workout week

I was actually pretty good yesterday, even though it was my free day. Didn't actually have anything in the way of "junk" food but I didn't work out (played slug all day reading), didn't have to record anything or worry about balance. But I still ate pretty healthy.

Today started off well with a good cardio/yoga workout. It's amazing how much easier it is to stick to my nutrition. I'm not sure what happened. But it seems to be going well now. And I haven't had a coffee in 2 weeks, although I am getting a little help from a supplement. I'm not sure if it's any better, other than the fact that I'm not consuming cream or sugar. Not too active otherwise ... felt kinda crappy this weekend ... but I feel like I'm coming out of it.

Lost the satellite signal altogether so I'm thinking we're storming upstairs. I'm in the basement ... it's great ... I don't know what's going on up there and I'm ok with that. LOL

S.C. - yes I was aware that Nico is playing Neuryev. He's been a busy boy ... even got engaged.
Did I mention before that Jeannine won???? YAY, YAY, YAY! It was a toss-up for me between her and Brandon. He was a little more talented but her growth was through the roof. I'm just happy Kayla was in 4th place.

Tony - sorry bud ... not gonna get a long rant out of me but obviously I have been a little chattier today. I got LOTS of sleep Friday (10 hours I think) .. haven't done THAT in quite a while and I really needed that.

My naturopath is coming one night this week for another assessment and to set up the correct nutrition. He wants me to limit my calories to 1300 a day. YIKES! I'm not sure about this but I'll do my best.

So I think I'm going to venture upstairs to see what's happening. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment