Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my weakness ...

So I've got the workouts down cold. No problem. During the day, my nutrition rocks. Except for the caffeine ... I'm still working on that. It's the dinner and afterwards that I'm really struggling with these days. I plan what I'm going to eat. But then I eat something else. Not always a bad thing but the past 3 days have been really bad. And it shows. And I feel like crap. The "Lesson for Life" from Bill Phillips the other day was "the person you have to stand up to most is yourself". It's about asking yourself whether you want to continue doing what you're doing and getting the same result or do you want to change? If you want to change, then you need stand up to yourself and not take no for an answer.

So tomorrow's another day ... another opportunity to do better. Maybe I just put too much pressure on myself. It's hard not to get frustrated. And that's a very bad thing ...

Anyway, I wish you all the very best in life, regardless of what it is you are trying to accomplish, in any aspect in your life. Just stick with it. 'Cauz it really is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment