Monday, September 7, 2009

Something different ....

I know I talk a lot about what I've been doing and how things have been going. The reason I do this is two-fold. Mostly to encourage others - to let them know if I can do it, so can they. The other is to keep it in front of my face at all times. This is a commitment I made several months ago. To communicate daily, to encourage others and to remind myself what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.

But I would love to hear from you. What are your successes ... your setbacks. There are no failures. Just opportunities to learn from.

How have you been? What your struggles? What are your goals? I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, this weekend was crazy! Lots of food and drink around, but you kept it all in check. I'm so proud of you for the committment you've made to yourself!

    You're an inspiration to me and I'm sure others as well.

    B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great example to follow....
    S

    ReplyDelete