Saturday, October 10, 2009

starting to feel human again

So it hit Tuesday morning. And has knocked me on my ass since then. I thought I was going to cough up a lung or two the last couple of days. It's been breaking up so I guess that's a good thing. Gross. But good.

First time I've been on the computer since Wednesday night. And yes, I do get VERY sucky when I'm sick. I don't want to be around anyone other than Barry and him I need around. Anyway ... life goes on.

I actually got outside and we did a little clean up in the yard. Not much mind you, but at least it got me outside and moving. Felt great. It was a nice day so I'm happy to have spent the half hour or so working. And tomorrow it will continue. Go for a walk in the morning (that's about as much cardio as I can handle right now) and do a bit of ab work and slowly get back into my routine.

Dinner's ready so I must run.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better tomorrow, Miss Suckyliscious. Hee hee. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete