- lose 15 pounds
- wear a size 12
- Lose 3" off my tummy
- reduce my caffeine intake to espresso only
How's it going so far (did I mention these have been my goals for the past 6 months?):
- the scale is not my friend ... but muscle weighs a lot more than fat so I the proof is in the pudding (or in this case the pictures) so I'm not sure about this one.
- still in a 15/16 (was up to 19/20 so I am making progress)
- from March 22nd to October 17 - lost 1 1/2 inches - halfway there except that my start date for this 3" is Oct. 18th so I still really have 3 inches to go
- reduce caffeine intake ... yeah, I seem to have a serious addiction. or maybe it's just habit. i'm able to resist on the weekend. the fact that I sit on my rear most of the day ... doesn't help my cause AT ALL.
Anyway, this isn't all about me ... I just want to encourage you to set goals, write them down, focus on them, work towards them ... and you'll be able to achieve anything you put your mind to.