Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Upcoming Wedding

Omg its only 4 weeks away!


I have been slacking something fierce and its gotta stop right now.

We've been so busy and its been so hot out that I haven't taken the time to plan my goals, my nutrition or my workouts. I haven't taken the time to ensure that the veggies are cut up and ready to eat. I haven't taken the time to ensure I have appropriate food for lunches.

And I feel like a pudgy blob!

The good news is that I got my butt out of bed in the morning despite wanting desperately to grab another hour. I'm meeting friends for lunch today but dinner will be fish and salad. We've had way too much pasta, too many fatty foods and not near enough veggies. If only Barry would keep his hands off me, I might get some work done LOL

The stagette is coming up in 10 days; the wedding in 4 weeks. I can't do a lot about the stagette but I can make some headway in 4 weeks.

Yes, I struggle a lot with consistency and time management and planning. But I never give up; never throw in the towel. I know I will get where I want to be eventually.

If I give up I will die ... in so many ways.

3 comments:

  1. Keep going my dear friend!!! Forget about yesterday and what remained unfinished - do what you can at the moment - and don't stress about tomorrow, as it will resolve its self when it is, its (a bit of a tongue twister ..lol) moment!

    I haven't been doing to great on my exercise stuff... It's this hot , humid weather .. thats my story and I'm going to stick to it!! Happy Wednesday ... its almost Friday ..YAY ... XO .. HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you said you keep with it, even if you do fall off the wagon sometimes. I've been trying to go to the gym a few times a week but usually it's only one time or none lol but I am determined to still go, at least sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! If there's one thing you've taught me, it's to never give up no matter how hard things get. I have no doubt in my mind everything will pick up for you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete