Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week 4, Day 1

We're back at it again! I discovered this morning I actually prefer the routine of working out in the morning. Yesterday was my Free Day and we went up to Home Depot ('cause really, where else would we be on a Saturday morning LOL) and walked around there, came home, had latte and then got out in the garden. By the end of the day, I was one hurtin' unit. And yet Friday I worked much garden in the garden after an awesome upper body workout. Go figure. So in the future, I'll start the mornings off with at least a brisk walk, some stretching and THEN I'll get to work in the garden. So have fun, and stay active!

2 comments:

  1. We were happy to meet you. What a difference! Thank you. You're very good for T. He seems happy and that's all we ever wanted. Looking forward to seeing you both again.

    ReplyDelete