Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm baaaack! and only 7 workouts left!

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have not been well.

I can't believe I actually blew off my cardio workout Sunday morning. We went to the Elton John and Bill Joel concert (thanks Jen!) Saturday night and of course I didn't want to be running to the bathroom every 5 minutes so I only had 1 600 ml bottle of water in almost 4 hours. Not good. When I woke up Sunday morning, man, did I feel rough. Almost felt hung over, without the fun.

Then I got up Monday to go to work, did an upper body workout (or at least what vaguely resembled a workout), showered, contacts and then it hit me like a ton of bricks! There's a nasty little stomach bug going around. I spent the rest of the day in bed.

Got up Tuesday, sort of did cardio, and spent the rest of the day trying not to throw up.

Wednesday ... blew off another workout - lower body (YIKES!), got some extra sleep instead. Spent the rest of the day trying not to throw up.

Thursday ... got up, did cardio (not great, but better than nothing) and the nausea finally subsided late morning. I feel good again ... FINALLY! I HATE, HATE, HATE feeling nauseous. I detest being sick so I won't force it which probably kept me not feeling well for too long.

Anyway, tomorrow's Friday and I will either do a more vigorous cardio or I will do another upper body, which is what I'm scheduled to do.

Plus my eating has been all over the map. Tomorrow's my third lunch out for the week. I can't wait to see my friend Steve. Known him for 20 years. One of my favourite people in the world (of course nobody comes close to my hunny bunny LOL). Looking forward to it.

Gotta run ... SYTYCD top 20 results are on in 25 and I still have a few things to do. But I'm back at it with the workouts and nutrition. Gotta get the tummy back down. I look like I'm going to have kittens ... or puppies ... or something .... LOL

3 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Would have loved to see that concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we visit next time we'll bring our albums of when we went to the SYTYCD concerts we went to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've gone to S3, S4 and SYTYCD Canada S1 and before I met Tony I went to the S2 tour (the first yr to have a tour).

    :>

    ReplyDelete