Friday, July 31, 2009

FRIDAY!!!!!

We finally made it! Workout was tough this morning ... no energy. Got a nice surprise at work though. I got to leave at 11:30. Woo hoo!

Trying to keep on track. Fridays are my toughest day it seems for staying on track with the whole nutrition thing. Speaking of which ... I'm starting a new nutritional program. Very similar to body for life, but a little more specific.

I just want to hide downstairs with the TV and a big bag o' chips. But I won't. I've been fighting too hard to get where I am ... although days like today I wonder if I'm actually continuing to make progress. I feel like I've plateaud (sp?) I know everyone does from time to time. That's one reason why I'm shaking up my nutritional program. Just trying to keep my body off balance. My workouts will change effective Sunday too. Kick it into gear. I think I'm a little low in my normal water consumption, but I probably drink more than most. I think I need these changes mentally as well. Keep me from getting into too much of a rut. Ruts are very bad for fitness programs.

So enjoy what is supposed to be a beautiful weekend. I'll be in touch on Sunday. Although I'll likely update my gardening blog tomorrow. Plan on having lots to report.

Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment