Monday, July 13, 2009

Time flies ....

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I updated! YIKES! Well, the workouts are going well, and I usually have lots of energy. Today, not so much. I finally got Excel installed on my computer and was able to put a "journal" together, very similar to my body for life journal. Just started using the journal today. I put a master document together so it's really easy to update and now I can send it to my naturopath (K) and he can actually read it to see what I've been up to. It's about time!

I'm still really struggling with caffeine ... I'm going to take to have to talk to K about this and see what he has to say. And good old fashions willpower I guess. Addict. Yeesh.

Anyway, it's getting to be time to go to bed so I'll bid you adieu and I promise I'll keep in touch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment