Tuesday, August 4, 2009

another day ....

it's Tuesday. cardio and yoga day. i'm sore. not painful sore. just achy sore. kinda draggy. weird weather day today. sunny and hot and humid. storm. clear. teeming down rain. sun and warm. I can't keep up. good nutrition day today. ate often. ate healthy. gotta get food ready the night before. between making lunches and my snacks it took a good 10 minutes. Yeesh. But if it helps get the fat off, I'm all for it.

I was checking out a some blogs at a website I frequent ... www.transformation.com . great advice. great quotes. great inspiration. it's amazing how we can not lose "weight" but lose inches and fat and get into clothes we couldn't get into before.

speaking of eating ... gotta go make dinner. not sure if the chicken is thawed or not ....

No comments:

Post a Comment