Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hot humid weather

I love summer but this hot humid weather sucks. Drained the life out of me. It's a good thing I work out in the middle of the night. Or at least that's how it seems sometimes. That's why it's so important to figure out what works for you. For me, I work out at 4:30 a.m. I was talking to a friend of ours tonight and he prefers to walk or cycle at night. While "they" say that working out in the morning is better for fat burning and consistency, ultimately it's better to work out later in the day than not at all. I tried for so long to get into a routine at night but when you work out 6 days a week, it's a challenge. It didn't work for me. I think there might have been one or 2 days when I wasn't feeling my best over the past 5 months that I actually missed a workout. I can't remember the last time I was so consistent. And I vary my workouts which help a lot.

I'm really looking forward to meeting with my naturopath to discuss the training but most important the nutrition. I really do need some direction and then I'll take off with it.

I'm gonna to get a new wardrobe ..... boo hoo (yeah, right). It actually occurred to me today that my shorter winter coat is actually going to be way too big on me. Which kinda sucks 'cause I love it. But this is a good problem to have. LOL

Anyway, I'm tired, watching SYTYCDC and having my evening snack.

Until tomorrow .....

No comments:

Post a Comment