Sunday, August 23, 2009

The weekend

So I've discovered that the longer I eat clean and healthy, exercise and generally take care of myself, the harder it is to have an "unclean" day. B's bro and girlfriend came over Saturday evening, had a few drinks, ribs & salad for dinner, plus a couple of little desserts, plus a couple more drinks and lots of laughs. Got to bed much later than normal for me.

But I got up Sunday morning and went for a 40 minute walk 'cause I couldn't do my usual workout. But at least it was better than nothing. Tried to keep brekkie fairly light and healthy but my eating's been off. My whole system's been off today.

And my darling Dante (the youngest cat) tried to jump up on me and his back claw got me and he slid off me and left about a 4 inch gash in my leg. Lots of Polysporin and it seems to be doing ok so far. His claws got clipped that morning. But he didn't do intentionally so I can't be upset with him.

So tomorrow's a new day ... I'll be back on track ...

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome weekend that was! Food was great, and I still can't believe I had two (three?) Martinis in succession and didn't get a buzz from it.

    Umm, but since this is a fitness blog anyone reading is urged not to try this at home. Or at least have low-fat martinis.

    :)

    ReplyDelete