Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 1, Week 1 of Body for Life Challenge

So today finally arrived and I got up later than expected but did my workout, ate healthy, stayed away from the potato chips that Barry ate beside me, although I do confess I had to have a little coke (caffeine issues) but today was good all round.

I took my measurements again today for the first time in 2 months and good news/bad news ... not a lot of change. Down a little here and there but the important thing was I didn't go up. And oddly enough I really wasn't that disappointed. I knew things weren't working like I wanted them too. So I decided to change things and go back to Body for Life. It's worked in the past and no reason why it wouldn't work now.

So wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment