Friday, November 27, 2009

What I'm thankful for ...

Jennifer posed that question on her blog the other day.  So I thought I would answer that here...
  • I'm thankful for my health
  • I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and the amazing relationship we have
  • I'm thankful that I had terrific parents who taught me well
  • I'm thankful for my remaining family, even though I don't see them very often
  • I'm thankful to be employed and make a good living
  • I'm thankful for the beautiful home we share ... it's not extravagant but it's wonderfully peaceful
  • I'm thankful for my friends .. while there may not be huge numbers of them, the ones I have are very special
  • I'm thankful for my blogging friends ... I look forward to your posts and comments every day
  • I'm thankful that I've been given an opportunity to inspire and support others
In short, I am thankful for my life ... while it's nothing spectacular, I love it and I'm so thankful I have the opportunity to share it with you.

To my American friends, I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment