As a way to celebrate this momentous occasion, I thought I'd actually do a give-away. In the interest of promoting beautiful people, the give-away is for something beautiful. As many of you know, my sister makes handcrafted, one-of-a-kind jewellery. So the give-away is anything either from her site Beauty by the Bead, or something custom-made from Beauty by the Bead, with a value of $30 max.
Here are the rules:
1. For one entry, leave me a comment on what you think is beautiful. This could be a sunset, a dress from a favourite designer, a child, a painting, a poem; whatever makes you smile and feel great.
2. For a second entry, become a follower.
3. This is open to everyone.
4. One name will be picked out of my very fashionable red hat by my hubby.
5. The give-away is open until Friday, January 22, 2010. The name will be drawn on Saturday morning.
Have a great day!