Thursday, August 19, 2010


So Tuesday night I walked out to my backyard, looked around and felt completely overwhelmed! I seem to have jungle out back, which wouldn't be such a bad thing except that its probably 30 percent weeds. Combined with the window well issue, all of our social commitments and work being so busy and the inside of my house needs to be dusted, cleaned, organized, etc etc. But hey, that's what winter is for.


So I asked for and received tomorrow (friday) off. Its supposed to get quite cool tonight so after Barry leaves I might just do some dusting, ironing, dishes, etc. Then it will be off to the backyard for some seriouds cleaning up.

First order of business will be watering the back gardens so I can actually weed in case we don't get any rain today.

I've got garbage to throw out, weeding, deadheading, cutting back, u name it. And I'm going to chill for a bit and sunbathe for a bit.

Put the tunes on and away I go!

I wish u all a very happy friday!

2 comments: