Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 44 of 84 - Very Important Question ...

As I was walking from my office to the GO train tonight, it occurred to me, once again (it did last year too), that almost everyone wears black coats in the winter.  This makes no sense to me.

It's a dreary time of year - less sunshine, less daylight, makes people harder to see.....

I just don't get it.  Why aren't we wearing red and purple and pink and cream and orange?  Bright, happy colours to lift our mood and make us safer.

Huh.  Odd.

Here's a little tidbit ... exercise is amazing for your sex life :)

5 comments:

  1. I do notice that too. I like my camel coat instead! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy ... I can feel your wonderful mood and happiness through your post!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! You have been inspiring me so much much with eating right - that I have brought on a Nutritionist to kick start my eating style ... I started today!

    I have always worn light coloured coats, pink, cream ... this year I'm on th ehunt for the perfect camel coat!!

    Wishing you and Barry a wonderful week!!! Miss you guys ...HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is Navy... maybe I need a red one... yeah!!! shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm I just realized I have three black winter coats. Lol. I don't know why. I think something about the cold makes black seem appropriate.

    But then again, I also have a pink, camel, fur, black and white checkered, gray, and beige winter coats...LOL!

    I agree, everyone should invest this winter in a different colored coat(s)!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black is professional and most are coming from work...thats my answer. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete